The CAIU employs skilled and experienced personnel who can assist teachers and administrators in districts and charter schools to build their capacity to meet the needs of students with disabilities.
- Skilled and experienced Educational Consultants available to provide Modeling, Systematic & Explicit Instruction, Guided Practice, and Independent Practice to enhance teachers’ skills
- Available to support teachers of all grade levels and/or disability groups
Professional Education may also be available on specific topics from the Training & Consultation (TAC) staff at no charge. Instructional Coaching would be an appropriate service to purchase to insure implementation of professional education.
Skilled and experienced Educational Consultants are available to support your Special Education efforts in a variety of ways, such as:
- assisting with development of Special Education Plans
- assisting throughout PDE’s cyclical Compliance Monitoring process, such as the Facilitated Self-Assessment (FSA), file preparation and review, Corrective Action Plan development and implementation, and follow-up with PDE requirements
- provide assistance in assessing staffing patterns and caseloads