Message archiving is becoming more essential as additional requirements and demands are placed on districts. To assist districts in implementing an archiving solution, the CAIU has purchased a Barracuda Message Archiving appliance that enables multiple organizations to attach to it while providing them with their own local control. The Barracuda Message Archiver not only provides everything an organization needs to comply with government regulations, it is easy to use.
This service is a partnership with district WAN members that will allow a first class service to be obtainable at a very affordable cost. The district will not have to purchase hardware and will not have to worry about updates, patches or infrastructure costs. The CAIU support team will make sure the service is functioning and will assist the district with any troubleshooting to ensure the service is operational with their email server.
Comprehensive solution includes:
- Barracuda Message Archive Services
- Initial Setup
- Basic Training on use for Admins. Train the trainer model.
- “Real-time” archiving of email, calendars, and contacts
- Ability to search all email messages from all users as required
- Auditor Accounts for your domain
- LDAP integration for end user Barracuda Accounts
- Connect to Exchange or GroupWise 6.5 or higher
- Energizer updates included
- Instant replacement included
- 500GB storage capacity
For additional information, please contact:
Technology Infrastructure Supervisor
(717)732-8400, Ext. 8474