The Capital Area Intermediate Unit (CAIU) has signed a multi-year contract with Barracuda to provide advanced online backup services to LEAs across Pennsylvania. Under the contract, both the CAIU’s member school districts and LEAs from other participating intermediate units in PA is able to take advantage of the CAIU’s investment in a private data storage center to provide advanced backup services from Barracuda at a reduced cost.
Barracuda’s backup technology gives LEAs the advanced ability to efficiently retain as many versions of their data files as desired instead of being limited to a typical two week tape backup history.
Discounted pricing for dedicated backup storage appliances is also offered. The equipment is installed at your location and managed by Barracuda. Equipment costs are provided with a quote.
Comprehensive solution including:
- Dedicated processing power to manage complex backup routines
- Can provide additional file storage capacity on your network
- Fully managed solution
- Backups are 100% automatic
- Secure web access to backups
- Multiple location backup of data
- 24/7 support including:
- Maintenance of OS & Barracuda software
- Installation of new software versions
- Security patch updates
- Hardware health monitoring
- Processor load monitoring
- Bandwidth usage monitoring
- Provides 256-bit AES encryption
- Provides scalability in the event you need more storage
- Restores can be made directly from the Barracuda server on your network
For additional information, please contact:
(717)732-8400, Ext. 8370