Moodle is a course management system designed to help educators who want to create quality online courses. The software is used all over the world by universities, schools, companies, and independent teachers. Moodle is designed around five key principles:
- We are all potential teachers as well as learners.
- We learn well by creating and expressing for others.
- We learn a lot by watching others.
- Understanding others transforms us.
- We learn well when the learning environment is flexible and adaptable to suit our needs.