The CAIU offers conference services at its Summerdale location. The Summerdale location has 6 conference rooms of various sizes that can accommodate small and large group sessions. Along with conference room rentals, the CAIU offers technology-related services to meet the technical needs of your session. Please see below for more details about our facility and technology-related services.
- Dogwood/Hemlock Room - approx. 35 people
- Juniata Room - up to 30 people
- Laurel Room - approx. 25 people
- *Keystone Room - approx. 45 people
- *Meadow Room - approx. 45 people
- Susquehanna Room - 250 people (theater style) or 120 people (classroom style)
*The Keystone and Meadow Rooms have the capability of being made into 1 large room.
- LCD Projector
- Mobile PC Laptop Lab (18 laptops)
- PC Laptop (for presenters)
- Document Reader
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When are the conference rooms available for use?
Business Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM excluding holidays
After hours (after 5:30 PM) at the 1/2 day rate, plus maintenance/security fees
Are the conference rooms available on weekends?
Yes, our conference rooms are available on weekends. Weekend conference room rentals are subject to an additional $50 per hour maintenance/security fee.
Does the CAIU provide catering services?
CAIU works with several approved local catering companies and can provide the contact information for each upon request.